Episode 0.0.1: Sean Corfield, Clojure Contrib, and “real world Clojure”Posted: November 8, 2011
- Clojure Contrib and its transition since Clojure 1.3 was released
- Where did Clojure Contrib go?
- Not all replacements for “old contrib” libraries are in “new contrib”, e.g. Slingshot being the best replacement for clojure.contrib.condition
- Dependency management
- Clojure SQL libraries:
- Chas’ extreme ignorance re: ColdFusion prior to “meeting” Sean
- Sean’s experience bridging ColdFusion/CFML and Clojure
- Sean’s FrameworkOne and his port of it to Clojure
- Codebase Radio
- Clojure Conj 2012
- Clojure West
- “Real-world Clojure”
- Sean’s blog post series of the same name, on topics like:
- Cascalog, Storm
- Sean’s work introducing Clojure to World Singles and using Clojure to solve internationalization and localization challenges there
If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, feel free to leave them below. And, if you’d like to get your comments or questions out onto the podcast, feel free to send audio clips to the email address you see to the right — I can’t guarantee your clip will get used, but let’s see how it goes.
BTW, thank you very much for all of the feedback in the comments here and elsewhere. All of the ideas are very appreciated, and many of them will hopefully be incorporated in future episodes as things progress and I get my podcasting legs.